One night Lindsey and I were making dinner but couldn’t decide what to make, she jumped on Pinterest while I looked to see what supplies we had. She found this:
So we made it our way!
PARMESAN SOUR CREAM CHICKEN
• Mix 1 C. Sour Cream, 1/2 to 1 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese, Dill, Diced Garlic, salt, & pepper together.
• Put halved chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish.
• Cover Chicken well with sour cream mixture.
• Sprinkle on 1 C. Breadcrumbs (or a light layer). And a little more Parmesan.
• Bake @ 350 until it reaches an internal temperature of 165.
Triple White Cheese, Mac & Cheese
• Boil you favorite macaroni until Al Dente.
• Grate 1 lb Jack cheese, a small block of Aged White Cheddar, & some more Parmesan.
• Open 1 small
• Grab a sauce pan, make a roux 1/2 C. Flour and 1stick (1/2 C.) Butter.
• Cook over Med/Low heat for approx 5 minutes. (You want this to stay a light roux)
(Sorry I didn’t really photo this cuz I’m lame!)
• Add 2 C. Milk & all your cheese.
• Stir until melted and gooey.
•Mix with your cooked pasta. Pour into your dish of choice.
• Top with a little more cheese, Parmesan if you have it!
• Bake 20 minutes @350.