We are all so exhausted from this whirlwind of a week but it was so awesome! Having Rusty J, Sabrina, and Sierra here was fantastic, we all had a blast with the whole group.
After everyone left yesterday Lindsey called and wanted to bake, I was so tired we decided to wait and relax last night instead. But I want to share these cookies I made for Sierra. She loves S’mores so I made:
Gooey S’more Cookies
I started with a basic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
2 Sticks Butter
1 C Sugar
1/2 C Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
1 TBSP Vanilla
2 to 2 1/4 C Flour
After the base batter is done:
• Crush some graham cracker
• Add Chocolate Chips and the crushed graham cracker.
• Add mini marshmallows or if you only have large ones cut them up.
(That’s what I did – this gets messy so I used powdered sugar to help ease the sticky mess when cutting)
• Mix that all up well
• Scoop onto prepared pans, due to the marshmallow I recommend a little cooking spray on the parchment.
• Cut up a bit more marshmallow for the top of each cookie
• Bake at 350 for 8 minutes
Also check out:
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)