Last night after I dragged Lindsey and Echo on a 1.25 mile walk with me I decided to try creating a recipe for a lower calorie but still satisfying cookie!
Skinny Banana Cookies
3 Bananas (Mashed)
2 TBSP Oil (I used blood orange olive oil)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 C Flour
1 1/2 C Oats
3/4 C Puffed Rice Cereal
1/4 C Mini Chocolate Chips (I used 1/2 C which was a little to much)
• Add banana and oil, mix.
• Add 1/2 C Sugar, mix.
• Add 2 eggs, mix.
• Add Vanilla, Cinnamon, & Nutmeg, mix.
• Add Baking soda, Baking Powder, & Flour, mix.
• Add 1 1/2 C Oats, mix.
• Add 3/4 C Rice Cereal, mix
• Add 1/4 C Mini Chocolate Chips, mix.
• Scoop onto parchment lines cookie sheets, Bake at 350 for 8 minutes!
Also check out:
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)