Hi All! I don’t know about you but I LOVE Israeli Couscous! So I bought se from Trader Joes this week.
Israeli Couscous with Dill
• Chop up some Carrot, Onion, & Bell Pepper. (or your favorite veggies. I would’ve added celery but sadly I’m out)
• Heat 2 TBSP Oil. in a Med sauce pan. (I used grape-seed oil)
• Sauté Veggies in oil.
• Season with Salt, Pepper, and Dill.
• Add 1 C Israeli Couscous.
• Chop and Add 2-3 cloves Garlic.
• Sauté until the couscous is browned.
• Add 1 1/2 – 2 C Chicken broth. ( you can also use vegetable broth or water)
• Bring to a boil. Cover and Cook 12 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
This is great as a side dish! Or you could always top it with chopped Chicken Breast! Enjoy!!
Also check out:
(NEW) Filmmaking & Cookiebaking’s Instagram
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)