Chicken Breast & Sautéed Greens
1 lb. Chicken Breast
2 brown Onions
1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
1 bunch Kale
2 huge handfuls Baby Spinach
4 Cloves Garlic
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Worcester Sauce
Seasoning – salt, pepper, dill, seasoning salt, mustard seed powder.
• Chop 2 Brown Onions
• Put onion in a large sauté pan with 1 – 2 TBSP Olive Oil, salt, and black pepper.
• Cut up 1 lb. Chicken Breast to desired size.
• Add to a second sauté pan (no oil). Season with dill, mustard seed powder, & seasoning salt.
• Cook on med heat until cooked through.
• Rinse, dry, & chop Kale.
• Chop 4 Cloves Garlic add to onions.
• Cook the onions, brussels sprouts, & garlic until the brussels start to soften and the onions have good color.
• Chop ends off Brussels Sprouts then quarter, add to onions once they have cooked down some.
• Add chopped Kale to onions.
• Add 1 TBSP Worcester sauce to onion mixture.
• Add spinach to onion mixture.
• After the kale and spinach have softened up (5 – 10 minutes) then turn off heat, cover, and let rest while the chicken finishes.
Also check out:
Filmmaking & Cookiebaking’s Instagram
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)