For St. Patty’s day Lindsey and I decided to make shepherds pie! Here it is!
• Start by peeling and chopping 3-4 large Potatoes.
• Cook until beef is cooked through.
• Whip up with mixer, Add 1/4C Half & Half (or heavy cream), salt, and pepper.
• Separate meat mixture between two baking dishes (or 1 large).
• Pipe mashed potatoes onto meat mixture. (Or scoop and level)
• Bake at 350 for 30 minites
Also check out:
Filmmaking & Cookiebaking’s Instagram
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)