Today was a nice day handling stuff at home, fertilized the veggie garden, cleaned, worked on Rusty J’s music video, and made dinner with Lindsey among other things. Lindsey’s friend Mikey even came and joined us for dinner!
Danielle’s Spanish Rice (Revised)
• Add 4 C Chicken broth to a medium sauce pan.
• Season with: Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Chili powder, Cayenne pepper, & paprika.
• After that is boiling, Add 2 C White Rice.
• Cover and Cook 20 minutes. Check and stir at 10 minutes and 15 minutes.
(So sorry I forgot to photograph this part!)
• When the rice is cooked and the liquid is all absorbed, stir in 1/2 Can Tomato Sauce & 1/2 Can Diced Tomatoes.
Also here is how Lindsey cooked the Carne Asada! (I’ve always made it on the BBQ but this was great as well!)
She cut up the meat.
Then sautéed it until well cooked.
It was sooo damn good! I think she also added a little beer near the end!
We ate all this with some salsa verde, queso fresco, warmed tortillas and avocado! Perfect quick dinner!
Also check out:
Filmmaking & Cookiebaking’s Instagram
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)