Yesterday I got to meet Celebrity Chef Susan Feniger. She was on Top Chef Masters, had a Food Network Show, and has multiple restaurants here in LA and all over. She was in a scene for a show I was working on. I got to speak with her about her newest restaurant Street. Which I hope to go eat at soon!
Photo is not mine, it can be found here.
Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite lunches (or dinners) when I have a quiet day at home. It might seem a bit odd but I love ground turkey so it works for me.
Pesto Pasta with Ground Turkey
(You can always make this with grilled chicken breast instead! Which I’ve done in the past)
• Boil water for your pasta. I used bow tie but use your favorite!
• Meanwhile brown your ground turkey.
• Warm up you favorite pesto. (Usually (like today) I have some that i made in my freezer, but you can use a jar or a sauce powder packet.)
• Once your pesto is ready add some heavy cream to it. Base the amount on how you like it balanced.
• When everything is ready, I just mix it all together. (But you can always just add the pesto to the pasta and keep your meat separate!)
I don’t know why I love this so much but I do! Especially if I haven’t had pasta in a while.
What are your favorite meals for a quiet day at home?
Also check out:
Filmmaking & Cookiebaking’s Instagram
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)