I know I just posted about weight loss and fitness but Lindsey and I decided again that we needed chocolate, yes again needed, (haha). So instead of just eating Nutella or chocolate chips I remembered this brownie recipe that i made and the past that was also pretty quick.
From this book:
So here it is:
Sticky Chocolate Brownies
• Grab a small sauce pan and add: 1 TBSP Light Corn Syrup, 3 oz. Butter, 3/4C. Superfine Sugar, 1/2C Brown Sugar, and 4 1/2 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate .
• Heat gently until combined well.
• Cool your chocolate mixture after its ready.
• Meanwhile, add 2 eggs, and 1 tsp. Vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and whisk.
• Slowly mix the chocolate mixture into the eggs. And add 3/4C Flour.
• Pour into a well greased cake pan and bake for 25 minutes @ 350.
As the book says….
It is super gooey, rich, sticky, chocolatey, moist, and amazing!
Also check out:
Filmmaking & Cookiebaking’s Instagram
Sister site: Craft Making and Drag Racing
Lindsey’s Jewelry: Hard Wear by Lindsey (Awesome stuff)
Rustified.com – Lifestyle Inspirations from a Renaissance Man (I love his blog- 365 page book for this year, recipes, & daily inspirations)